Friday, December 01, 2006

For All of you wondering.... My little corner of Northwest Indiana only received 2 inches of snow! We missed the significan 10-12" that fell to the north and west!! So - I avoid shoveling! The snow is pretty though.
It is just enough snow to make all of the Indiana people freak out. Being from the North... I just laugh ... Until I have to drive along side of the Indiana natives. How frustrating! Nobody remembers how to drive in snow from one year to the next. And half my patients today didn't show up either! Easy lead in for the weekend! I have little planned... begin unpacking (ugh!) and a holiday party for Saturday night! I am looking forward to that event. I will post photos later. And of course some football on Sunday!!! Still love my Packers!!! Go Brett Favre!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Yeah, Cynthia has a blog!! Now our whole world would be complete if only Stokes joined in. Let's start the peer pressure girls!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger JenyB said...

You must be buried under something--no new blogs in awhile!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home