Thursday, March 29, 2007



Here are a few photos of the new furniture for the family room! Yes it is a giant mirror! Looks good though, I think.

Update time. I have been working like a dog! Very busy- which is good in a way, but since it was slow before I made plans to visit with friends, and now that I am swamped, I am unable to travel. I still have hopes to visit- don't count me out yet!

Filed my "motion to dismiss" paperwork and feel pretty good about that. Traveled all over the court house to file my motion, every time I got to the next desk, the clerk would send me somewhere else. I have vowed to take the stairs and hiked up and down the three story courthouse.

Off this weekend to hook up with my podiatry school buddies in Chicago. Will post photos on Monday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I LOVE the mirror, very cool, it looks like a page from a catalog.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I was just thinking about what happened to the promised Cynthia trip...I think it's great that you are so busy with work now, and we'll be eagerly awaiting a visit from you when your schedule allows. Have a good time in Chicago- don't take your friends to that sushi place with the awesome margaritas- it is a recipe for a wasabi revisit disaster!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home