Thursday, April 26, 2007

As you can tell - I have been busy. I was swamped with work for a few weeks. My train-wreck patient is doing better. I would post photos of her - but it would probably gross out too many of you (photos available on request) SHe is going to the plastic surgeon next week and hopefully he will take over her care.
I have been working diligently on my yard....I have a long way to go on that!
My future spec house is no longer an option. I am saddened to learn that my greediness was my downfall. I guess I annoyed the realtor to the point he won't talk to me anymore. If it was meant to be - it will be!
I am trying to get my summer vacation plans in place. I have been in contact with a few of you.... still trying to work out the details. Could really use a week in Mexico drinking coronas and getting tan! Speaking of tan...I tried one of those body lotions that contains skin pigment (bronzers/ "glow") Can't really say it works! I do have some color but it looks so fake! And make sure you put it on even, it comes in a white lotion and dries clear so it is hard to determine where you are putting it. Needless to say my elbows are orange and my feet (which I didn't do) look stupid next to my somewhat tan ankles!!!
Oh well- I am here to help others succeed where I have failed!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cari said...

Sounds like you are a busy bee! HOpe to see you soon.
XOXO

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home