Friday, June 01, 2007

Aaron and I worked our tails off down at my mom's for Memorial Day. As usual my brothers failed to show up and help. One had "previous commitments" and the other was "sick"! Sick of work probably! But my fearless cousin helped and we got the job done! When we got there....my cousin had already started working and somehow we ended up re-landscaping the entire yard! Bit off more than we could chew but needless to say, I went down on Thursday afternoon and finished the work. It looks awesome!!! Still some odds and ends to tie up and then I will post photos.
Can't wait for my college friends to have their babies!!! Recently I was reorganizing my photo album and filed the photos of Hope's first baby shower! Memories!
I was tracked down with an invite to my high school 15 year reunion!!! Won't be able to attend but the invite brought back thoughts of high school. I really do not miss high school at all!!! College - YES; podiatry school- YES; but high school -NO!
I will have to dig out my yearbook and look up some people. Wonder were everyone is now. Didn't seem like there was much interest in the reunion and that the committee was having a difficult time locating folks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home