Monday, June 18, 2007

The weather here has been HOT! Slightly unusual for this time of year but none the less enjoyable. I have been swimming at my friends house, enjoying the beach, and planting flowers in my yard. I was inspired by Hope's photos of her garden and am trying to copy her and wow her with my master gardening skills. (So far though, it is not working) I will pass judgment after the flowers have had time to grow together some. I think the estimated height and spacing advice is ridiculous! When I was down in TX, they planted things on top of one another and they looked great!
Hmm- so much for following directions.
As for the Big "D"- What a great time! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and behaved too! I am waiting to see photos of the festivis so I can steal some and post on my blog!
Was really glad to just relax and enjoy! Thanks Cari and Mel and Jeny! You ladies rock! Was really proud of Jeny for reliving the days of college (almost) no really.... it was nice to let our hair down and party! p.s. I offered half of the full bed, it just was probably as nice on the floor- and at that hour- who cares!
I will miss girls weekend though. :(
Cari's wedding is almost here too! Crazy! She is going to the chapel and she's going to get married! Yeah, cheers to you! Wonder if you have used any of your bachelorette items yet????
Well- I am going to enjoy the remainder of the day planting a few more flowers and reading (jeny would be proud). I will take some photos and post later.

Aaron is gone tonight working afar. He has been really busy with a new adventure that might take him international! How cool would that be to go to Dubai?!?! Even my mom said she would go and visit! Check that place out on the internet!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home