Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This blog was intended as a means to stay in contact with friends, share photos and memories, pose questions, learn from others, etc. The dialog is one dimensional - lacks tone, inflection, and sarcasm. Meaning: what is read by one reader can be interpreted differently by another. All posts are from me and reflect how I was feeling and events in my life at the time. I am entitled to my feelings.
I rather enjoyed the blog site but with all that is going on currently do not feel like sharing my personal feelings, thoughts, and life on the internet. What has been expressed on the blog site is just a small glimpse of my life. To all my loyal readers- Thanks for the memories!!!! See ya around!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Thanks, Cynth. I've always enjoyed reading your blog.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you the one I directed to become a DPM?

Uncle Stephen
sdoms@aol.com

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home